Tennis bracelet featuring round 3mm AAA+ cubic zirconia stones in four-prong basket settings. Measures 6.5 inches in Length
Cubic Zirconia (Swarovski Element crystal) set in Lead-free, Eco-friend and hypoallergenic setting. This stunning bracelet is then Gold Plated to ensure a long-lasting and brilliant finish.
✦ MADE WITH LOVE ✦ This unique and heartfelt product is beautifully packaged and ready for giving. Makes a sentimental surprise for any awesome lady. Great gifts for Mom or Grandma on Mother's Day, anniversary, birthday, or wedding celebration.
✦ 90 DAY GUARANTEE ✦ To Ensure Your Complete Satisfaction, We Offer a 90 Day No-Questions-Asked Money Back Guarantee. All the metals we use are lead free, nickel free and hypoallergenic. Excellent customer service. PAVOI 100% guarantees your satisfaction.
✦ PROUDLY AMERICAN OWNED ✦ We are an American owned and operated company! Please search PAVOI on Amazon for more of our designs!
To enable cookies, follow the instructions for your browser below.
Facebook App: Open links in External Browser
There is a specific issue with the Facebook in-app browser intermittently making requests to websites without cookies that had previously been set. This appears to be a defect in the browser which should be addressed soon. The simplest approach to avoid this problem is to continue to use the Facebook app but not use the in-app browser. This can be done through the following steps:
1. Open the settings menu by clicking the hamburger menu in the top right
2. Choose “App Settings” from the menu
3. Turn on the option “Links Open Externally” (This will use the device’s default browser)
Enabling Cookies in Internet Explorer 7, 8 & 9
1. Open the Internet Browser
2. Click Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
3. Check Override automatic cookie handling
4. For First-party Cookies and Third-party Cookies click Accept
5. Click OK and OK
Enabling Cookies in Firefox
1. Open the Firefox browser
2. Click Tools > Options > Privacy > Use custom settings for history
3. Check Accept cookies from sites
4. Check Accept third party cookies
5. Select Keep until: they expire
6. Click OK
Enabling Cookies in Google Chrome
1. Open the Google Chrome browser
2. Click Tools > Options > Privacy Options > Under the Hood > Content Settings
3. Check Allow local data to be set
4. Uncheck Block third-party cookies from being set
5. Uncheck Clear cookies
6. Close all
Enabling Cookies in Mobile Safari (iPhone, iPad)
1. Go to the Home screen by pressing the Home button or by unlocking your phone/iPad
2. Select the Settings icon.
3. Select Safari from the settings menu.
4. Select ‘accept cookies’ from the safari menu.
5. Select ‘from visited’ from the accept cookies menu.
6. Press the home button to return the the iPhone home screen.
7. Select the Safari icon to return to Safari.
8. Before the cookie settings change will take effect, Safari must restart. To restart Safari press and hold the Home button (for around five seconds) until the iPhone/iPad display goes blank and the home screen appears.
9. Select the Safari icon to return to Safari.